Rosenblad Design Group Inc. (RDG) is a leading provider of
evaporation solutions for the 21st century. Our services cover a
wide range of applications including pulping liquors, distillery
effluents, stick water, sugar, glucose, waste water, acetone and
many other chemical processes.
RDG's strength in evaporation system application is based on a
combination of innovation, sound engineering and meticulous
execution, in addition to the expertise in evaporation and heat
recovery of its founder, Axel E. Rosenblad. The result is a company
with over 40 years of experience and more than 500 successful
operating installations worldwide.
At Rosenblad Design Group, it is our goal to attain complete
customer satisfaction by providing:
- Performance exceeding all requirements, while effectively
controlling capital, maintenance and operating costs.
- On-time delivery of a world class product based on laser-welded
plate-type heating elements designed to improve quality and
- A strong post-installation relationship, including continuous
performance and monitoring.
- Leading developer of innovative evaporation technology.
- Major industrial breakthroughs such as the well-proven
Rosenblad AXERO™ plate-type falling film technology,
- Laser beam welded elements, selective condensation, radial
designs, and stacked designs.